Selasa, 15 September 2020

Phase 4- Why does crime still occur despite living in the rule of law?

Hi! Please visit our video

https://youtu.be/G7_lcZLujzM 

Group Name 

1. Anita Firdaous 

2. Halimatus Sa'diyah Sumantri

3. Leny Octaviani

4. Zahrotul Jannah

Thank you for watching and Sorry if there are deficiencies in editing the video🤗🙏



7 komentar:

  1. Hi my name is levina zahirah from class since 8'18
    After I saw the video you're showing I found out how many crimes are there in the city of surabaya and because of what the violence was about, your video was very helpful and enhanced my knowledge of the crimes that were happening in surabaya.
    Your videos are easy to understand and avalanche in their presentations,
    I hope the future can be better than today
    Thank you, d

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes, right. Indeed, many crimes are still seen to be encountered, perhaps because there are several factors that become crimes resulting from any violence. So we all also have to be vigilant and protect ourselves.
      I also hope that the future can be better than today. Thanks for the comments, Levina

      Hapus
  2. Hello I am Andreana f.p (XII MIPA 8)

    After I saw your group's video, the video was really good and interesting. The delivery method is very good. As well as the issue taken is very precise because currently there are still many criminal acts. From your group's Vidio I can find out a lot of various crimes that have occurred in Surabaya. And many criminal actions occurred during this corona pandemic. Because everyone has problems in the economic field, therefore many people take reckless actions such as theft.

    Thank you

    BalasHapus
  3. hello, my name is Hidayatul Ilmi from grade 12 MIPA 8. I really appreciate your group videos. By watching this video I can get information about the crimes that have occurred. I can be even more careful. And of course after watching this video, people who were not aware of the law have become more aware. Your group videos are very helpful.
    Thank you

    BalasHapus
  4. Hello, my name is Ananda Jihan Syavira from class XII MIPA 6.
    After I understand and see the video, I really agree and appreciate the video.
    However, in the video there is no solution on how to prevent violence for us as students so that we don't fall into it.
    But overall it is good and well attached.
    thanks.

    BalasHapus
  5. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Benjamin That Save My Family From Financial Bondage {  247officedept@gmail.com  }

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Benjamin, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by the foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day i shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On a second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Benjamin. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to  the help of Mr, Benjamin for giving me a meaning to life when i had lost all hope. If you currently seeking for a loan assistance, you can contact them via: {247officedept@gmail.com    WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740.

    BalasHapus